- RSS Channel Showcase 8010710
- RSS Channel Showcase 2279975
- RSS Channel Showcase 4996084
- RSS Channel Showcase 9207736
Articles on this Page
- 04/14/16--05:00: _Black Women’s Expo ...
- 09/29/16--16:53: _Rock Your Blessing ...
- 02/22/17--05:00: _Black Love Experien...
- 05/25/17--05:00: _Power Brunch VA Bri...
- 08/08/17--05:00: _EmpoweringHer Brunc...
- 01/30/18--05:00: _71st Annual Bronner...
- 03/05/18--05:00: _Wine and Cuisine Pa...
- 06/04/18--07:49: _5th Annual Power Br...
- 06/30/18--08:38: _Earth Fare Opens Na...
- 09/14/18--15:37: _Art of Cool Music F...
- 04/14/16--05:00: Black Women’s Expo in Chicago | Travel
- 09/29/16--16:53: Rock Your Blessing Benefit for Atlanta-Area Women of Curls
- 02/22/17--05:00: Black Love Experience 2017 in Washington DC
- 05/25/17--05:00: Power Brunch VA Brings Hampton Roads Women Together Again This Year
- 03/05/18--05:00: Wine and Cuisine Pairing at Pasha Mezze, A Culinary Trip to Turkey
- 06/30/18--08:38: Earth Fare Opens Natural and Organic Grocery Store in Williamsburg
- 09/14/18--15:37: Art of Cool Music Festival Returns to Downtown Durham, NC
Solo trips are always a fun time, and even though I wanted Mr. Blakes to come with me on this one, I enjoyed by trip to the Black Women’s Expo in Chicago to represent EDEN BodyWorks. The Black Women’s Expo is the nation’s foremost exposition targeting the African American consumer market and this year it took […]
Atlanta-area women of curls are lining up to be styled by 10 of the top “Curly Hair Artists” from across the US and Canada at a “Rock Your Blessing” fundraiser Oct. 23 from 10am to 5pm at Southern Curl, Inc., the area’s premier “curly hair” salon. Founded by renowned Curly Hair Artist, Robin Sjoblom, Southern […]
The post Rock Your Blessing Benefit for Atlanta-Area Women of Curls appeared first on Naturally Glam.
A few months back, Diana from Sisters With Beauty put out a call for sponsors so that she could be a vendor at the Black Love Experience event in Washington, DC. I had not previously heard of the event, though it has been happening for a couple of years now. I wasn’t planning to attend, […]
While womens networking brunches seem to be the new wave, there are some who have set the standard of what an empowerment brunch should look like. The Power Brunch VA is that standard in Hampton Roads. This event has been exclusive, for the past three years, but event founder Terria Hills decided to open it […]
The post Power Brunch VA Brings Hampton Roads Women Together Again This Year appeared first on Naturally Glam.
Spring and Summer have truly been the season for women’s networking and empowerment brunches. During my event planning hiatus, I’ve had the opportunity (and TIME) to attend some great events. One brunch series that I’ve enjoyed attending is the EmpoweringHer Brunch, hosted by Keisha Reynolds of K&R Communications. Previous brunches were focused on topics like […]
The post EmpoweringHer Brunch Encourages Hampton Roads Women to Focus on Self Care appeared first on Naturally Glam.
Atlanta is the hub of the Black hair industry, and Bronner Bros is welcoming one of the nation’s largest gatherings of stylists, exhibitors and beauty enthusiasts to its annual Mid-winter Beauty Show, February 10-12, 2018 at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta. Now in its 71st year, the event is the premier platform for […]
The post 71st Annual Bronner Bros. Show Brings The Best Of Multicultural Beauty Trends to Atlanta appeared first on Naturally Glam.
I’m not wine expert, but I do enjoy trying new wines and cuisines, and learning more about both. When my friend Stacey invited me to join her and a group of ladies at the Wine and Cuisine Pairing event at Pasha Mezze, I was all in. Totally forgot that I had registered for a brunch […]
The post Wine and Cuisine Pairing at Pasha Mezze, A Culinary Trip to Turkey appeared first on Naturally Glam.
Remember when I attended the Power Brunch VA last year? It was amazing, so I was excited to be invited back again this year as the official blogger for the 5th annual women’s networking event. The Power Brunch VA brings together 300 women from all walks of life in Hampton Roads and from afar. Event […]
The post 5th Annual Power Brunch VA Brings Hampton Roads’ Women Together to Benefit Breast Cancer Awareness appeared first on Naturally Glam.
This post is in partnership with Earth Fare. All opinions are our own – we keep it real at Naturally Glam. Earth Fare, the authentic specialty natural and organic grocery store and full-service supermarket, is excited to show residents in Williamsburg, Va that the healthy offerings at Earth Fare can help you lead a longer, […]
The post Earth Fare Opens Natural and Organic Grocery Store in Williamsburg appeared first on Naturally Glam.
The Art of Cool Festival 2018 celebrates its 5th Anniversary on September 28-29, 2018 in downtown Durham. AOCFEST is a Durham born and bred music festival, and this year’s venues include Carolina Theatre, Durham Armory, Pinhook, Motorco, Beyu Caffe and the Durham Bulls Athletic Park with tons of your favorite artists like Rahsaan Paterson, Black […]
The post Art of Cool Music Festival Returns to Downtown Durham, NC appeared first on Naturally Glam.