- RSS Channel Showcase 2190044
- RSS Channel Showcase 8555663
- RSS Channel Showcase 2643562
- RSS Channel Showcase 5847244
Articles on this Page
- 04/14/16--05:00: _Black Women’s Expo ...
- 05/15/16--08:22: _Kinky Hair Unlocked...
- 09/18/15--12:29: _Ouidad NYFW Portrai...
- 02/03/16--05:00: _Macy’s Celebrates B...
- 08/05/15--11:52: _WEtv Star Mushiya T...
- 08/11/15--06:00: _Diner En Blanc Hamp...
- 09/09/15--14:08: _The BEST Advice for...
- 09/15/15--07:20: _7 Tweet-Worthy Quot...
- 10/12/15--15:48: _The Best Massage Se...
- 10/22/15--05:00: _The Hottest Home En...
- 01/29/16--05:00: _The Perfect Meal fo...
- 09/29/16--16:53: _Rock Your Blessing ...
- 02/22/17--05:00: _Black Love Experien...
- 05/25/17--05:00: _Power Brunch VA Bri...
- 08/08/17--05:00: _EmpoweringHer Brunc...
- 01/30/18--05:00: _71st Annual Bronner...
- 03/05/18--05:00: _Wine and Cuisine Pa...
- 06/04/18--07:49: _5th Annual Power Br...
- 06/30/18--08:38: _Earth Fare Opens Na...
- 09/14/18--15:37: _Art of Cool Music F...
- 04/14/16--05:00: Black Women’s Expo in Chicago | Travel
- 05/15/16--08:22: Kinky Hair Unlocked Event Takes on Atlanta
- 09/18/15--12:29: Ouidad NYFW Portrait Studio Event
- 02/03/16--05:00: Macy’s Celebrates Black History Month
- 08/05/15--11:52: WEtv Star Mushiya Tshikuka as It’s My Hair Magazine’s Cover Girl
- 08/11/15--06:00: Diner En Blanc Hampton Roads | Events
- 09/09/15--14:08: The BEST Advice for Attending a Large Blogging Conference
- 09/15/15--07:20: 7 Tweet-Worthy Quotes from Blogalicious #BYOE15
- 10/12/15--15:48: The Best Massage Service in NYC #FallforMassageNow
- 10/22/15--05:00: The Hottest Home Entertaining Trends for the Fall/Winter Season
- 01/29/16--05:00: The Perfect Meal for a Football Party
- 09/29/16--16:53: Rock Your Blessing Benefit for Atlanta-Area Women of Curls
- 02/22/17--05:00: Black Love Experience 2017 in Washington DC
- 05/25/17--05:00: Power Brunch VA Brings Hampton Roads Women Together Again This Year
- 03/05/18--05:00: Wine and Cuisine Pairing at Pasha Mezze, A Culinary Trip to Turkey
- 06/30/18--08:38: Earth Fare Opens Natural and Organic Grocery Store in Williamsburg
- 09/14/18--15:37: Art of Cool Music Festival Returns to Downtown Durham, NC
Solo trips are always a fun time, and even though I wanted Mr. Blakes to come with me on this one, I enjoyed by trip to the Black Women’s Expo in Chicago to represent EDEN BodyWorks. The Black Women’s Expo is the nation’s foremost exposition targeting the African American consumer market and this year it took […]
What do you get when you combine the most sought after celebrity natural hair stylist, some of the top bloggers and vloggers in the natural hair community, certified natural hair experts, and over 250 natural beauties from all over the US? A one-of-a-kind hair care experience called Kinky Hair Unlocked. Naturally Glam was selected to provide media […]
I was compensated to participate in the portrait studio event and share my experience at the photo shoot. My opinions about the products are my own and were not solicited by Ouidad. We keep it real at Naturally Glam. There’s so much more to New York Fashion Week (NYFW) than just the fashions. Hair and makeup […]
[disclaim]This post is sponsored by Everywhere Agency; however, all thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.[/disclaim] We don’t care what Stacey Dash thinks, we love Black History Month. Each year, we learn something we didn’t know about the contributions that Black men and women in times past and in the present day have made. We had […]
Mushiya Tshikuka, the breakout star of WEtv’s Cutting It In The ATL, Owner of The Damn Salon, Creator of Runway Curls, and music artist had yet another party to remember this past Sunday for her cover issue of It’s My Hair Magazine. Gracing the The Salon Inspired Issue, Mushiya’s cover features her rocking one of […]
The post WEtv Star Mushiya Tshikuka as It’s My Hair Magazine’s Cover Girl appeared first on Naturally Glam.
Launched with just a handful of friends by François Pasquier over 27 years ago, Paris’ Dîner en Blanc now assembles nearly 15,000 people each year. The event has since gone international, and cities all over the world host their own respective events through the year. I was excited to find out that Hampton Roads would […]
Today is Be Blogalicious-eve, and I’m super excited to attend my second large blogging conference. Last year I attended Blogging While Brown, and learned so much. When the opportunity presented itself to be a volunteer at Blogalicious, which is so close to home in MD, I jumped at the chance. I’d heard so many amazing […]
The post The BEST Advice for Attending a Large Blogging Conference appeared first on Naturally Glam.
Attending my first Be Blogalious conference was truly a blessing and enjoyable experience all around. I was able to attend and volunteer, and my introverted self was pushed to the limits by all the engagement and interactions. Fortunately I was prepared for the conference weekend, and got everything I went for and more. Assisting with registration, […]
Last week we received an invitation from Natalie Zfat to experience the #FallforMassageNow event courtesy of Massage Now. Massage Now offers same-day spa services at a discounted rate at TOP local spas in New York City and San Francisco. We sent our un-official NYC correspondent Monét of CurlsandMo.com to attend, and boy was she excited. She was even MORE excited […]
The post The Best Massage Service in NYC #FallforMassageNow appeared first on Naturally Glam.
Fall & winter evening cocktail parties, brunch and homemade gifts are on everyone’s list when it comes to entertaining. Social media is taking center stage as one of the newest ways to plan and execute a home soiree. Event hashtags along with elaborate party photo shoots and creative party details appearing on Pinterest are trending […]
The post The Hottest Home Entertaining Trends for the Fall/Winter Season appeared first on Naturally Glam.
Most Sundays, it’s just Mr. Blakes and I – and NuNu – curled up on the couch watching football. This is our day to wind down and relax, and neither of us wants to do a ton of cooking. DIGIORNO is the perfect meal for a football party for two, four or more, because we know […]
Atlanta-area women of curls are lining up to be styled by 10 of the top “Curly Hair Artists” from across the US and Canada at a “Rock Your Blessing” fundraiser Oct. 23 from 10am to 5pm at Southern Curl, Inc., the area’s premier “curly hair” salon. Founded by renowned Curly Hair Artist, Robin Sjoblom, Southern […]
The post Rock Your Blessing Benefit for Atlanta-Area Women of Curls appeared first on Naturally Glam.
A few months back, Diana from Sisters With Beauty put out a call for sponsors so that she could be a vendor at the Black Love Experience event in Washington, DC. I had not previously heard of the event, though it has been happening for a couple of years now. I wasn’t planning to attend, […]
While womens networking brunches seem to be the new wave, there are some who have set the standard of what an empowerment brunch should look like. The Power Brunch VA is that standard in Hampton Roads. This event has been exclusive, for the past three years, but event founder Terria Hills decided to open it […]
The post Power Brunch VA Brings Hampton Roads Women Together Again This Year appeared first on Naturally Glam.
Spring and Summer have truly been the season for women’s networking and empowerment brunches. During my event planning hiatus, I’ve had the opportunity (and TIME) to attend some great events. One brunch series that I’ve enjoyed attending is the EmpoweringHer Brunch, hosted by Keisha Reynolds of K&R Communications. Previous brunches were focused on topics like […]
The post EmpoweringHer Brunch Encourages Hampton Roads Women to Focus on Self Care appeared first on Naturally Glam.
Atlanta is the hub of the Black hair industry, and Bronner Bros is welcoming one of the nation’s largest gatherings of stylists, exhibitors and beauty enthusiasts to its annual Mid-winter Beauty Show, February 10-12, 2018 at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta. Now in its 71st year, the event is the premier platform for […]
The post 71st Annual Bronner Bros. Show Brings The Best Of Multicultural Beauty Trends to Atlanta appeared first on Naturally Glam.
I’m not wine expert, but I do enjoy trying new wines and cuisines, and learning more about both. When my friend Stacey invited me to join her and a group of ladies at the Wine and Cuisine Pairing event at Pasha Mezze, I was all in. Totally forgot that I had registered for a brunch […]
The post Wine and Cuisine Pairing at Pasha Mezze, A Culinary Trip to Turkey appeared first on Naturally Glam.
Remember when I attended the Power Brunch VA last year? It was amazing, so I was excited to be invited back again this year as the official blogger for the 5th annual women’s networking event. The Power Brunch VA brings together 300 women from all walks of life in Hampton Roads and from afar. Event […]
The post 5th Annual Power Brunch VA Brings Hampton Roads’ Women Together to Benefit Breast Cancer Awareness appeared first on Naturally Glam.
This post is in partnership with Earth Fare. All opinions are our own – we keep it real at Naturally Glam. Earth Fare, the authentic specialty natural and organic grocery store and full-service supermarket, is excited to show residents in Williamsburg, Va that the healthy offerings at Earth Fare can help you lead a longer, […]
The post Earth Fare Opens Natural and Organic Grocery Store in Williamsburg appeared first on Naturally Glam.
The Art of Cool Festival 2018 celebrates its 5th Anniversary on September 28-29, 2018 in downtown Durham. AOCFEST is a Durham born and bred music festival, and this year’s venues include Carolina Theatre, Durham Armory, Pinhook, Motorco, Beyu Caffe and the Durham Bulls Athletic Park with tons of your favorite artists like Rahsaan Paterson, Black […]
The post Art of Cool Music Festival Returns to Downtown Durham, NC appeared first on Naturally Glam.